Phoenix Capital Group Announces the Launch of the New, Redesigned Website
“Our goal was to create a website where online users would experience a more contemporary and seamless view of PCG,” said Tatum Williams, Marketing Manager for Phoenix Capital Group. “I believe we have accomplished our goal. There have been major improvements to the user experience, navigation, and overall feel of the website. The new design was created specifically for our customers who require easy access our website via desktop, mobile and tablet devices. I truly believe this redesign portrays PCG in a more accurate light as it is easily accessible and provides quick freight factoring solutions for those in the transportation industry.”
This release features information about the new website’s simplified site navigation; quick search capabilities and overall enhanced layout make it easy for visitors to find the appropriate services or applications.
Other upgraded website features to explore:
- Information regarding our services; freight factoring, equipment financing, and fuel card programs.
- PCG blog updated monthly with information and advice regarding the transportation industry.
- Links to all social media platforms for customers to better stay informed.
- Convenient forms to request quotes or to contact a representative.
- Account access portal that is available to customers 24/7.
- Updated information on gasoline and diesel fuel prices.
About Phoenix Capital Group
Phoenix Capital Group is nationally known and has been providing tailor-made financial solutions, primarily in the transportation industry for small-to-medium sized fleets, since 2001. Headquartered in Scottsdale, PCG maintains regional offices Flagstaff, AZ, Weatherford, TX, and McEwen, TN. Product offerings include but are not limited to, accounts receivable financing, equipment financing, and fuel cards.
Thank you to CyberMark for your time and support in designing and developing our website.